- Finance, Insurance, Real Estate and Legal (FIRL)
- Land Development
- Oil & Gas
- Biological Sciences
- Construction Materials Testing/Engineering
- Cultural Sciences
- EHS Compliance & Management Systems
- Energy and Renewables
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
- Information Management
- M&A & Due Diligence Consulting
- Ore Evaluation Services
- Permitting and Stakeholder Engagement
- Planning/Design/Landscape Architecture
- Project/Program Management
- Property Development/Redevelopment
- Site Remediation
- Surface Water/Sediments
- Sustainable Development
Sustainable Development Analytical Tool
Point Nepean, Portsea, Victoria, Australia
|Client||Point Nepean Trust|
|Services||Sustainability, Property Development/Redevelopment, Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment, Site Remediation, Site investigation, cultural heritage|
Development of sustainability framework and associated indicators for the master planning, design and construction of the Point Nepean Quarantine Station and Norris Barracks pending transfer to the State of Victoria for inclusion into the Point Nepean National Park.
Our report outlined a new framework for informed decision making for Point Nepean, balancing economic, social, environmental, cultural and construction issues through measurable indicators.
Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
Golder provides global services for Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment (HHERA) and risk management. Our services contribute...
Golder’s global team of ecologists and engineers assist property development companies with their residential or...
Successful remediation of a contaminated site demands that all aspects of the site – its history, geology, chemistry, future land...
At Golder, we are committed to providing environmentally sound, socially responsible and technically innovative solutions to our...