MiningThrough our national and international network of offices we serve the needs of the global mining industry, helping our clients in the safe, cost-effective and responsible development of mineral resources and so enable them to deliver the material necessary to support a globally sustainable society. From exploration to mine closure, our services cover all mining-related geological, engineering, environmental and cultural disciplines. Our services include:
- Mine permitting, environmental baseline studies, and social impact assessments
- Geology, sampling, QAQC, geostatistics, block modelling, resource estimation and grade control
- Surface and underground mine design and production optimisation, including pit slope design, rock mechanics and underground design, ground control, backfill design, ventilation and ore reserves
- Hydrogeology, hydrology, geochemistry and water management
- Design, planning and implementation of all types of tailings and waste rock management systems; thickened-tailings and paste-tailings deposition and plant design & construction
- Energy efficiency, greenhouse gas, industrial health, etc.
- Preparation and implementation of closure plans that meet the needs of stakeholders and regulatory agencies
Golder has a wealth of experience in a wide range of commodities, including iron ore, coal, precious metals, uranium, nickel, copper, lead, zinc, mineral sands, and rare earths. Our clients draw on this to meet their challenges head-on and deliver successful mining projects.
Download additional resources
|Mining Services Brochure||224KB|