Services in Australia
Successful remediation of a contaminated site demands that all aspects of the site – its history, geology, chemistry, future land and water use, and risk – are understood and integrated into an effective plan. It’s not just about the data – we blend a wide range of science and engineering disciplines and strong safety, planning, design, supervision and contracting skills to deliver effective remediation solutions for our clients.
Our Australian team has experience in remediating hundreds of small to large, simple to complex sites in densely populated, industrial and wilderness areas across the world, including:
- Oil refineries and petrochemical facilities
- Dry cleaners and related facilities
- Marine and port related facilities
- Historical coal gas works
- Vehicle manufacturing facilities
- Explosives factories
- Mine sites including ore processing plants
- Council Depots and Government facilities including kindergartens and defence
We draw upon our active global network of over 700 specialists who are trained and experienced in site investigation as well as soil, sediment and groundwater remediation. Through collaboration, we strive to combine our knowledge globally to deliver innovative solutions locally.
Contact: Jonathan Medd
+61 3 8862 3500 (Melbourne office)