- Finance, Insurance, Real Estate and Legal (FIRL)
- Land Development
- Oil & Gas
- Biological Sciences
- Construction Materials Testing/Engineering
- Cultural Sciences
- EHS Compliance & Management Systems
- Energy and Renewables
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
- Information Management
- M&A & Due Diligence Consulting
- Ore Evaluation Services
- Permitting and Stakeholder Engagement
- Planning/Design/Landscape Architecture
- Project/Program Management
- Property Development/Redevelopment
- Site Remediation
- Surface Water/Sediments
- Sustainable Development
Koniambo Nickel Project
Kone, North Province, New Caledonia
|Services||Civil Engineering & Design, Geotechnical Engineering, Groundwater/Hydrogeology, Surface Water/Sediments, Civil Engineering & Design|
Geotechnical, environmental, permitting and design services for the proposed Koniambo Nickel Project, a greenfield nickel mine and infrastructure development.
Our teams have been involved since 2001. Between 2006 and 2008, up to 120 people were involved from 18 Golder offices in six countries. Golder's work has focused on providing site-based information to support permitting and design of the major infrastructure, this included: the mine itself, 20 kilometres of roads, 11 kilometres of overland conveyors, a metallurgical plant, a desalination plant for the water supply, a coal handling terminal and a deep-sea port to bring coal in and ship nickel out. Koniambo is expected to begin production in 2011.
Providing solutions to our clients’ ground engineering challenges around the world for 50 years – our team brings a wealth of...
Golder has one of the largest groups of hydrogeologists in Australia and has been solving challenging hydrogeology and groundwater...
Our engineers and scientists use state-of-the-art tools and techniques to find cost-effective sustainable solutions to hydrologic,...