- Finance, Insurance, Real Estate and Legal (FIRL)
- Land Development
- Oil & Gas
- Biological Sciences
- Construction Materials Testing/Engineering
- Cultural Sciences
- EHS Compliance & Management Systems
- Energy and Renewables
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Human Health and Ecological Risk Assessment
- Information Management
- M&A & Due Diligence Consulting
- Ore Evaluation Services
- Permitting and Stakeholder Engagement
- Planning/Design/Landscape Architecture
- Project/Program Management
- Property Development/Redevelopment
- Site Remediation
- Surface Water/Sediments
- Sustainable Development
Babcock Ranch Environmental Site Assessment
Charlotte and Lee Counties, Florida, USA
|Client||Babcock Florida Company|
|Industries||FIRL, Land Development|
|Services||M&A & Due Diligence Consulting, Property Development/Redevelopment, Site Remediation|
Conducted a Phase I Environmental Site Assessment, screening assessments and source removals on the 93,000 acre Babcock Ranch and performed a lead assessment at the ranch's gun club.
Assessed soil, groundwater and surface water at 400 locations on site and removed over 7,000 cubic yards of impacted soil from 120 locations, enabling the largest land purchase by State of Florida in history.
M&A & Due Diligence Consulting
Our Mergers and Acquisitions services provide business with science and engineering that matters and makes deals happen with confidence....
Golder’s global team of ecologists and engineers assist property development companies with their residential or...
Successful remediation of a contaminated site demands that all aspects of the site – its history, geology, chemistry, future land...